CITA Play Resumes beginning Wednesday February 3rd!
- CITA matches will resume Wednesday, February 3rd. We will plan on continuing the schedule set forth at the beginning of the season. All matches not played will be deleted from the schedule.
- Until further notice, face masks will be REQUIRED for all CITA matches. While individually some clubs may have different rules regarding face masks, we felt that it is in the best interest of the league to provide a consistent policy for face masks. I’m sure we are all looking forward to getting to the point where masks are no longer necessary. If there becomes a time when the policy is not required, we will notify every one of the change.
- We will continue the option for playing, without penalty, 4 (or 5) courts in the 6 court leagues, and 3 courts in the 4 court leagues. Same rules as the fall will apply: You must notify the opposing captain a minimum of 3 days in advanceif you intend to play reduced courts for your matches.
- We will be offering one (1) can of tennis balls for the matches. If a player would like to play with their own set of balls for the match, the home club must offer that player additional tennis balls for that player.
- We plan to have playoffs at the same time as originally scheduled. We will make a determination regarding number of courts played for the playoffs as we get closer to that time and have a better idea of the environment that we are faced in regard to COVID.
- We are also planning on our Annual Meeting Wednesday, May 12th at 10:00am. Meeting place TBD.